- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Toyin Lawani and actress Wasilacoded fight dirty over singer Harrysong
Fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani, shares photo of Harrysong in the gym. She gave it a naughty caption which generated reactions. Yoruba actress Wasilacoded jumped on the trend and ask if she is dating Harrysong, Toyin gave her a dirty response
She captioned it:
“This harry looks like a womb Destroyer @iamharrysong ”
As expected, the post generated reactions in the comment section with many admiring the singer. Actress Abiodun Adebimpe Akintunde who is wasilacoded joined the trend but her comment is not what the fashion enthusiast was expecting. The actress had asked if Lawani has ‘eaten’ of Harrysong’s ‘thing’.
“Ha you don dey chop this side too @tiannahsplacempire?”
Toyin who is Tiannahsplace boss is not one to take such comment lying low. She replied the actress when she wrote:
“@wasilacoded I have chopped your father before, so how will you know the side I’m chopping Werey, do you need a job aproko, jobless Nigerians.”
Meanwhile, We had earlier reported that marriage is not a priority to her. The fashion stylist said she abandoned her marriage to chase her dreams. She stated that one does not need marriage to be successful.
Speaking on how single mothers are treated in the society, she stated that one doesn’t need marriage to be successful. Comparing herself with some married women, she revealed that she has impacted more lives through her business.
She had this to say: “Yes. I repeat it marriage is not a priority. Most people feel like those who are single mums like me are cursed or we’re not to be respected. I speak to several families and even have people that I impact their lives. Do you know how many salaries that I pay every month? Some men cannot do that. I pay almost 100 people salary every month. Then you will now tell me that because you are married you’re better than me.”