- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 ways to prepare yourself for job opportunities before you graduate
2. Gain marketable skills
While you are trying to network your way into the company, make sure you gain the needed skills that are relevant to the job. If you are interested in working for a media house, you can consider being campus freelance till you get a call from the company.
Try to gain marketable skills in tech, social media and digital marketing, learn these skills and make them shine on your resume. You can also sign up for free online courses that are relevant to your course of study and interest to improve your professional abilities.