Fireworks blows off a UNIUYO student’s fingers, explodes while he was still holding it (Photo)

0

A student of the University of Uyo has lost his fingers and is in need of emergency surgery after his fingers were blown off by fireworks.

According to reports, the young man was celebrating on the 1st of January when the accident happened.

The fireworks was believed to have seven rounds but as the boy held it in his hand and lit it, it exploded on the first round.

He is reportedly a final year student in the faculty of education, UNIUYO.

Fireworks blows off fingers of a student of UNIUYO as it exploded while he was still holding it (graphic photos)

Fireworks blows off fingers of a student of UNIUYO as it exploded while he was still holding it (graphic photos)

Fireworks blows off fingers of a student of UNIUYO as it exploded while he was still holding it (graphic photos)

WARNING! Other photos are graphic, viewer’s discretion advised; see pictures here >>
Prev1 of 2
Click arrow keys to read the next part of this post

READ
Disguised man raid female hostel to steal pant with traveling bag in Oscohtech, Ogun State
 
FOR Trending Videos, Comedy, Viral Photos, Click to join Our INSTAGRAM: @withinnigeria
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

LATEST UPDATES

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.