- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Celebrities all over the world love to look good and in their bid to appear their best, they sometimes do things some people might consider harmful to them.
Many people jumped on the trend seeing as it showcased the obvious growth that has taken place in their lives and celebrities were not left out.
Several Nigerian entertainers who participated in the movement impressed some of their fans while others were left shocked at the obvious difference in their appearance.
Some fans even speculated that some stars had used creams to lighten their skin tone while others argued that the quality of camera as well as the presence of light is probably responsible for their lighter shade in the photos.
We have gathered eight 10 years challenge photos of some celebrities who have been accused of bleaching for appearing lighter in their recent pictures.
1. Toke Makinwa
4. Iyabo Ojo
5. Mercy Aigbe
6. Linda Ikeji
8. Toyin Lawani