- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Celebrities all over the world love to look good and in their bid to appear their best, they sometimes do things some people might consider harmful to them.
Many people jumped on the trend seeing as it showcased the obvious growth that has taken place in their lives and celebrities were not left out.
Several Nigerian entertainers who participated in the movement impressed some of their fans while others were left shocked at the obvious difference in their appearance.
Some fans even speculated that some stars had used creams to lighten their skin tone while others argued that the quality of camera as well as the presence of light is probably responsible for their lighter shade in the photos.
We have gathered eight 10 years challenge photos of some celebrities who have been accused of bleaching for appearing lighter in their recent pictures.
1. Toke Makinwa
4. Iyabo Ojo
5. Mercy Aigbe
6. Linda Ikeji
8. Toyin Lawani