- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Celebrities all over the world love to look good and in their bid to appear their best, they sometimes do things some people might consider harmful to them.
Many people jumped on the trend seeing as it showcased the obvious growth that has taken place in their lives and celebrities were not left out.
Several Nigerian entertainers who participated in the movement impressed some of their fans while others were left shocked at the obvious difference in their appearance.
Some fans even speculated that some stars had used creams to lighten their skin tone while others argued that the quality of camera as well as the presence of light is probably responsible for their lighter shade in the photos.
We have gathered eight 10 years challenge photos of some celebrities who have been accused of bleaching for appearing lighter in their recent pictures.
1. Toke Makinwa
4. Iyabo Ojo
5. Mercy Aigbe
6. Linda Ikeji
8. Toyin Lawani