- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Former Super Eagles Goalie, Carl Ikeme, begins TV punditry after surviving acute leukaemia
Carl Ikeme who now radiates with a clean bill of health and resumed his television punditry role for BT Sports in the Premier League on Saturday when Wolves defeated Leicester City 4-3 at the Molineux Stadium on Saturday.
32-year-old Carl Ikeme spent his entire career at Wolves, making 207 appearances across all competitions.
He was diagnosed with acute leukaemia in July 2017 after returning abnormal blood tests during a routine pre-season check-up.
Wolves won the English Championship title and returned to the Premier League, but Ikeme played no part due to his ill-health and subsequent treatment.
Ikeme, who was in complete remission after a tough year and intense chemotherapy, finally announced his retirement from football on medical grounds on July 27, 2018.
The former Nigeria international, however, made a comeback to the public glare on Saturday when Wolves hosted Leicester City in a Premier League encounter at the Molineux Stadium.