- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Why Alaafin of Oyo can’t marry me, Actress Lizzy Anjorin explains amidst rumors
‘Alaafin of Oyo can’t marry a woman that is not a virgin’, Actress Lizzy Anjorin explain she’s not dating the monarch
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin has come out to explain her relationship with the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi and deny reports that the monarch may have taken her as his new wife.
According to the actress, ‘for those that are curious that maybe I’m his wife, for your information, he can’t marry a woman that is not a virgin. Alafin is not OBA shakushaku’.
She went on to say, ‘for those that don’t like me or pick on me it’s because your internal and spiritual eyes are not functioning. A born ruler and authentic king can easily identify his/her fellow young or old and the chemistry always work like a magic.
Save your energy from curiosity and pray for who will love you like that. Just leave me and that baba alone. His love for me is something I can’t explain because am too young and I no get kobo for hand ..He is the one giving me and it shows my parent are not sleeping Abeg help tell him that his daughter(Princess Lizzy Anjorin aishat eganmidogo Adeyemi)is heading to Italy’.