- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
A woman identified as Veronica Kainu, reportedly wedded in a hospital few hours after she gave birth to a baby boy.
Veronica who tied the knot with her husband Francis Mungai at Thika Level 5 hospital in Kenya, gave birth to their son on Thursday, January 17, forcing the new mum to spend her nights in a hospital bed.
The woman who wedded in the hospital, reportedly delivered her baby through cesarean section and was not in shape to be discharged. The couple had planned to wed on Saturday, January 19, but it was knocked off by the early arrival of their son.
“We had no alternative but to do our wedding here. The doctors told me that my wife was not in a position to go home for the wedding and so I requested them to permit us go ahead with our plans from within the compound,” Francis said.
Excited Veronica who disclosed that she never saw this coming, said;
“I really never expected that this will happen. I am very happy that I delivered safely and we have now crowned the joy of welcoming our newborn son with exchanging our wedding vows. I only have God to thank for everything.”