- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Cardi B reveals the reason she’s accepting Offset back
Rapper Cardi B has revealed the real reason she took Offset back during an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America.
She also revealed that in the short period of separating from her husband, so many other rich and famous men have tried to woo her.
, “A lot of people always telling me, like, ‘You could date, you could find another man, blah blah blah, And it’s like, I can. I can find anybody I want. You don’t know nowadays who wants you for you.
Sometimes, I’m feeling, people want me for Cardi B.”
“Soon as I said I did a video that I’m not with this guy anymore I got all these male celebs in my DMs, like, ‘Yeah, let’s go to dinner. I’m in LA. You wanna go to dinner with me? Cardi B?”
“I just feel like, it’s not as easy as people think.”
Cardi also said that she and Offset are trying to resolve things.
“I think we’re going to be alright. You know, you gotta take it slow,” she said. “When I was 13, my parents separated, right? So I always feel like it’s important to have like, a two-parents household.”