- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Cardi B reveals the reason she’s accepting Offset back
Rapper Cardi B has revealed the real reason she took Offset back during an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America.
She also revealed that in the short period of separating from her husband, so many other rich and famous men have tried to woo her.
, “A lot of people always telling me, like, ‘You could date, you could find another man, blah blah blah, And it’s like, I can. I can find anybody I want. You don’t know nowadays who wants you for you.
Sometimes, I’m feeling, people want me for Cardi B.”
“Soon as I said I did a video that I’m not with this guy anymore I got all these male celebs in my DMs, like, ‘Yeah, let’s go to dinner. I’m in LA. You wanna go to dinner with me? Cardi B?”
“I just feel like, it’s not as easy as people think.”
Cardi also said that she and Offset are trying to resolve things.
“I think we’re going to be alright. You know, you gotta take it slow,” she said. “When I was 13, my parents separated, right? So I always feel like it’s important to have like, a two-parents household.”