- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Sex Loving Housemaid With HIV Jailed For Sleeping With Employer’s Son
A 40-year-old woman has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for sleeping with her employer’s 12-year-old son on two separate occasions despite knowing she has HIV.
The former housemaid identified as Memory Makore who is a mother of five – pleaded guilty to 2 counts of aggravated indecent assault for raping the minor on two separate occasions in Harare, Zimbabwe.
According to New Zimbabwe, Memory told the Magistrate,
I plead guilty…I admit that what I did was wrong. I don’t know what got into me. I had sex with the boy twice, but I don’t think I infected him.
Although Makore is living with HIV, the medical affidavit produced in court showed that the minor is HIV negative.
However, since the last rape occurred on the 31st of January, the minor will need to be retested after 3 months to determine his true status.
Magistrate Kufa sentenced Memory to 30 years in prison. However, she suspended five years on condition that Memory does not commit a similar crime in the next five years, meaning that the effective sentence is 25 years.
Makore had unprotected sexual intercourse with the minor after undressing him.
However, another maid at the house who seems to have had some suspicions questioned the boy the next day and the minor broke down and revealed everything.
Makore was also confronted and she confessed to everything. She was arrested after the minor’s mother filed a police report.