- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
3 Mercedes Benz Cars, other assets recovered from Internet fraudsters in Abuja (photos)
Male and female suspected internet fraudsters apprehended in Abuja, Benz and other luxury items recovered
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters in Abuja.
Abuja zonal office, of the EFCC made this known that the suspects were arrested, following intelligence report of their suspicious activities.
EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja said the suspects are, Triumph Chikwendu Madumere, Success Chukwumazu Obasi, Jamila Shuaibu, Bright Idumwonyi Osaigboko and Obasi Wisdom.
They were reportedly arrested at Karu and Mpape settlements of Abuja, on February 7.
Items recovered from them include three Mercedes Benz cars, five laptop computers, 10 handsets, ATM cards and other incriminating documents.