- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
3 Mercedes Benz Cars, other assets recovered from Internet fraudsters in Abuja (photos)
Male and female suspected internet fraudsters apprehended in Abuja, Benz and other luxury items recovered
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters in Abuja.
Abuja zonal office, of the EFCC made this known that the suspects were arrested, following intelligence report of their suspicious activities.
EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja said the suspects are, Triumph Chikwendu Madumere, Success Chukwumazu Obasi, Jamila Shuaibu, Bright Idumwonyi Osaigboko and Obasi Wisdom.
They were reportedly arrested at Karu and Mpape settlements of Abuja, on February 7.
Items recovered from them include three Mercedes Benz cars, five laptop computers, 10 handsets, ATM cards and other incriminating documents.