- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
3 Mercedes Benz Cars, other assets recovered from Internet fraudsters in Abuja (photos)
Male and female suspected internet fraudsters apprehended in Abuja, Benz and other luxury items recovered
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters in Abuja.
Abuja zonal office, of the EFCC made this known that the suspects were arrested, following intelligence report of their suspicious activities.
EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja said the suspects are, Triumph Chikwendu Madumere, Success Chukwumazu Obasi, Jamila Shuaibu, Bright Idumwonyi Osaigboko and Obasi Wisdom.
They were reportedly arrested at Karu and Mpape settlements of Abuja, on February 7.
Items recovered from them include three Mercedes Benz cars, five laptop computers, 10 handsets, ATM cards and other incriminating documents.