- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum ‘fighting for life’
Juventus football star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum, Dolores Aveiro has revealed she is “fighting for her life” after a breast cancer diagnosis.
Aveiro who had removed a lump in 2007 says she is now undergoing radiotherapy to beat the cancer.
Speaking on a Portuguese television station, Aveiro said,
“I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life”.
In 2009, Ronaldo donated £100,000 to build a cancer centre at the hospital that saved his mum’s life.
Aveiro also recently backed her son in the rape claims leveled against him saying, “I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened. When she went there, it wasn’t to . cards. It was to do something.”