- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum ‘fighting for life’
Juventus football star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum, Dolores Aveiro has revealed she is “fighting for her life” after a breast cancer diagnosis.
Aveiro who had removed a lump in 2007 says she is now undergoing radiotherapy to beat the cancer.
Speaking on a Portuguese television station, Aveiro said,
“I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life”.
In 2009, Ronaldo donated £100,000 to build a cancer centre at the hospital that saved his mum’s life.
Aveiro also recently backed her son in the rape claims leveled against him saying, “I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened. When she went there, it wasn’t to . cards. It was to do something.”