- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum ‘fighting for life’
Juventus football star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum, Dolores Aveiro has revealed she is “fighting for her life” after a breast cancer diagnosis.
Aveiro who had removed a lump in 2007 says she is now undergoing radiotherapy to beat the cancer.
Speaking on a Portuguese television station, Aveiro said,
“I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life”.
In 2009, Ronaldo donated £100,000 to build a cancer centre at the hospital that saved his mum’s life.
Aveiro also recently backed her son in the rape claims leveled against him saying, “I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened. When she went there, it wasn’t to . cards. It was to do something.”