- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
My husband, Atiku is destined to be president — Titi Abubakar
Mrs.Titi Atiku Abubakar, wife of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said her husband is destined to win next Saturday’s presidential election and go on to lead the country as its president.
Titi, during a visit to a chieftain of the party, Chief Bode Olajumoke, in Lagos, described her husband as a child of destiny.
“This is not his first time he will be wanting to be president but God has said it is now his time to be president,” she said. “When they went for primaries in Port Harcourt, not many people thought it was going to be Atiku that will emerge as the PDP presidential candidate.
But he came tops and became the party’s flag-bearer. This happened because he is a child of destiny.
“My husband has come to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of these people. Atiku promised women 30 percent of slots in government. Also, he said he will ensure that 40 per cent goes to the youth.
He is going to introduce micro credit schemes to help the women and the youth. He is going to win next Saturday’s presidential election and go on to lead the country as its president,” she said.