- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
Comedian Seyi Law receives backlashes for joking about his marriage breakup
Comedian Seyi Law played a fast one on news mongers and from the look of things, a lot of people fall for it pretty badly.
He recently took to social media to bait news mongers who are always eager to spread negative news about celebrities. In what appears to be an experiment to see how many people would fall, he shared a post announcing his fake divorce.
“FAKE NEWS spread faster than wildfire. Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known. It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.”
While many were praying for the marriage, some fans didn’t find it funny when he later edited the caption to reveal it was a joke.