- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Comedian Seyi Law receives backlashes for joking about his marriage breakup
Comedian Seyi Law played a fast one on news mongers and from the look of things, a lot of people fall for it pretty badly.
He recently took to social media to bait news mongers who are always eager to spread negative news about celebrities. In what appears to be an experiment to see how many people would fall, he shared a post announcing his fake divorce.
“FAKE NEWS spread faster than wildfire. Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known. It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.”
While many were praying for the marriage, some fans didn’t find it funny when he later edited the caption to reveal it was a joke.