- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Cardi B becomes first solo female to win best rap album at the Grammys
Last night, Cardi B made history as she became the first solo female artist to win best rap album at the Grammys after being honoured for her debut album ‘Invasion Of Privacy.’
The mother of one won the award ahead of other nominees Pusha T, Travis Scott and the late Mac Miller.
Accompanied to the stage by her husband, Migos rapper Offset, the 26-year-old thanked the couple’s daughter, Kulture, who was born in July last year.
She said: “I’m not just saying thank you because she’s my daughter. It’s because, you know, when I found out I was pregnant, my album was not complete, like three songs that I was for sure having.
“And then you know, you know how it was, we was like, we have to get this album done so I could still do videos while I’m still not showing. And it was very long nights.”