- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Social media has always been a medium for many public figures to show off portions of their lives. Celebrity fashion icon, Toyin Lawani, recently warmed the hearts of her fans to a cute photo.
The celebrity fashion stylist, who is known for showing off her little boy on social media, recently shared a lovely photo on Instagram.
In the photo, mother and son were spotted striking poses for the camera in a pink themed fashion ensemble.
Lawani’s son, Oluwatenola, was donned in cute traditional native attire which was paired with a befitting cap.
View this post on Instagram
From her pose, the celebrity mum seemed to be shocked at the pose her son was rocking while the picture was being taken.
She posted the picture, asking her followers to caption the photo.
Some fans were quick to take to the comment section, dropping what they dimmed fit to be the best caption for the image.
See comments below:
bolagoldaccesories: Mum look, the future is bright
ifychambers: Nothing can stop me am all the way Up
stephiee.__ :The face you make when u know your son got more swag❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
sherryberriesforkids: Mum see me dabbing
anniesendoi: I run this mom!!!!❤
okohsusan: Mummy our love nor go end here❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Na so we go dey love dey go…..
d_food_boss: Look the sky is a staring point for [email protected] and I.
lifestylesboutique: I’m heading straight to a successful top