- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Ghanaian banker dies on her wedding day
A beautiful Ghanaian banker has reportedly died on the day of her wedding ceremony, she is said to have died in her sleep.
According to reports, and stories by her friends on social media, the young lady did not wake up from her sleep on her wedding day.
The overdue lady is referred to as Esaaba Morgue on social media. Esaaba Morgue was to get married to the love of her life on Saturday.
A post from one of her friends, Naa Ayikailey Okai reads;
“Esaaba Morgue my slayer, you call yourself Kekeli Aba Rich! Why go on a special day Hmmmmmm so many questions?? It’s was supposed to be a wedding day? but you went away and left us all broken we need answers? Rest well girlfriend. May the Lord keep you until we meet again