- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Ghanaian banker dies on her wedding day
A beautiful Ghanaian banker has reportedly died on the day of her wedding ceremony, she is said to have died in her sleep.
According to reports, and stories by her friends on social media, the young lady did not wake up from her sleep on her wedding day.
The overdue lady is referred to as Esaaba Morgue on social media. Esaaba Morgue was to get married to the love of her life on Saturday.
A post from one of her friends, Naa Ayikailey Okai reads;
“Esaaba Morgue my slayer, you call yourself Kekeli Aba Rich! Why go on a special day Hmmmmmm so many questions?? It’s was supposed to be a wedding day? but you went away and left us all broken we need answers? Rest well girlfriend. May the Lord keep you until we meet again