- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Armed Robbers visit family after wife flaunts wads of cash on social media, killed husband
Nigerian man shot dead by armed robbers after his non-cautious wife flaunted cash on Facebook
A Nigerian man has reportedly been killed by armed robbers, the man was allegedly killed after his wife flaunted bundles of cash on social media. It was gathered that the bundles of cash had been given to him by his company .
The tragic news was shared by the sibling of the deceased who cried out on facebook.
The sibling, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, identified the deceased as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, also revealed that he got the tragic news on Tuesday, February, 5.