- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Nigerian man shows off his ‘underage girlfriend’ on Facebook, see reactions
A Nigerian man from Kwara State, who took to Facebook to show off his underage girlfriend is trending online over the move and state of his room.
While some social media users lashed out at the man with some questioning the age of his girlfriend, he remained unperturbed.
Here are the photos below;
This is coming after a Facebook user identified as Aliyu Umar shared the photos on his page and congratulated Alhaji Yakubu for successfully marrying the young girl who many are claiming is barely 15 years of age. The photos parked outrage on social media, with many internet users condemning the rather abominable act which shouldn’t be praised or even allowed to happen in 2018.
The unidentified young girl was pictured with her new husband who is evidently an aged man. From the photos, it appears that her bride price included several pieces of kola-nut which was counted by some of the men present at the inauspicious occasion. There’s been many cases of child abuse and child marriage leading to deaths of either the victims or the perpetrators.