- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
We earlier reported that armed robbers raided a commercial bank in Idoani, Ose local government area of Ondo State .
It was gathered that the robbers stormed the area around 2pm shooting sporadically as they blew open the bank’s security door with dynamite.
During the operations that lasted for about 1 hour, some victims including bankers, a police Inspector and about 2 ATM customers were allegedly shot dead.
According to eyewitnesses, some of the gunmen escaped with an unspecified amount of money before the arrival of men of the Nigerian Army.
Luck however ran out on one of them as he was caught by the vigilant soldiers. See more photos below.