- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Cardi B and Offset tongue-licking each other at the Grammy’s Event, Moyo Lawal reacts
Actress Moyo Lawal has reacted to the picture of Cardi B and Offset tongue-licking on the red carpet at the 2019 Grammy Awards held on February 10.
According to the actress, the picture shows clearly why she doesn’t interfer when couples are having issues.
Recall that Cardi B and Offset separated last year when news broke out that he cheated on her. The news had many fans divided with different opinions concerning their relationship.
Reacting to their reunion, Moyo Lawal shared on Instagram:
“This is why …. …… ….. I avoid getting involved in couples wahala at all costs …. The *two both of them* usually know why they are together. So whether , he is sleeping around , she is sleeping around ••• He is beating her, She is beating him ••• She is emotionally abusing him or the other way round••• She is paying all the bills 😴😴😴 … It is nobody’s business yooo ••• ……. ……. …. …. p.s .. Remember you don’t know , what goes on behind closed doors and that is the real *Koko* …. So just say sorry, give tiny advise and mind your own business 😝….. Remember some women enjoy fighting , so they will fight side Chics at every given opportunity 🙈 …. Some women enjoy being beating to them , its a sign of affection 😱Orisirisi😒…. Some men enjoy sharing their women , to them it is a sign of having a beautiful woman 😰 …. Soooo oooh …..mind your ……”, Moyo Lawal said.