- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, Davido, took to his instastory to say he is not a party man. Davido made this statement on his private, while he was on his way to Enugu for PDP mega rally. The singer was also rocking a customized PDP shirt.
Davido made this same statement few days ago on his twitter page.
He wrote, “I am not a party man … I supported my Blood Uncle under (PDP) I am supporting
@BankyW under House of rep Federal (MDP) Mr jollof House of rep (AAC) Dapo Abiodun Governorship candidate (APC) Shinna peller Oyo House of rep (APC) and Atiku Abubakar Presidential (PDP) … #Defend”
Davido, who revealed that he might run for governor of Osun state, is certainly not in support of the re-election of President Buhari, as he expressed his displeasure at the enthusiasm many people are showing towards re-electing President Buhari.
The DMW boss also disclosed that he has been getting a lot of threats over his political ambition.
But he said he is still gallant and always ready to take the bull by the horn for those threatening him.
See more photos from PDP Enugu campaign mega rally below.