- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
One of the most anticipated day by many lovers in the month of February is the Valentine’s Day which is celebrated every 14th day of the month. It is a special day set aside to celebrate love by many in the world, and our Nigerian celebrities are not left out.
We had previously gathered the report of popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Johnson, who had taken to social media to reveal her plans with her husband, Prince Odi Okojie, for their celebration of love ahead of the lovers’ day.
The two had planned a getaway to Dubai and the actress did not fail to treat her followers to several videos of the fun time she is currently enjoying.
In a new video posted on the Instagram page of her husband, the actress was spotted enjoying a mini train ride in an amusement park.
He posted saying: “That face when you don’t know what happens next….so much fun here @[email protected]”
See the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Another post on the screen diva’s Instagram page shows her in the swimming pool with her darling husband.
See her post below:
The actress is definitely enjoying a lovely time with her husband.