- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
One of the most anticipated day by many lovers in the month of February is the Valentine’s Day which is celebrated every 14th day of the month. It is a special day set aside to celebrate love by many in the world, and our Nigerian celebrities are not left out.
We had previously gathered the report of popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Johnson, who had taken to social media to reveal her plans with her husband, Prince Odi Okojie, for their celebration of love ahead of the lovers’ day.
The two had planned a getaway to Dubai and the actress did not fail to treat her followers to several videos of the fun time she is currently enjoying.
In a new video posted on the Instagram page of her husband, the actress was spotted enjoying a mini train ride in an amusement park.
He posted saying: “That face when you don’t know what happens next….so much fun here @[email protected]”
See the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Another post on the screen diva’s Instagram page shows her in the swimming pool with her darling husband.
See her post below:
The actress is definitely enjoying a lovely time with her husband.