- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
How to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada without an agent
While Canada has been trending for a while now, not a lot of people actually know the ins and outs of its immigration process.
Applying for PR in Canada is a very easy and smooth process which you can do by yourself. All you need to do is follow our simple steps.
Canada is home to some of the world’s most beautiful national parks, world-class ski resorts with a highly developed mixed economy. Canada by size, is the largest country in North America and second in the world.
A lot of Nigerians are considering jumping ship and migrating to this country for a number of reasons. In case you are part of this lot, here are the things you need to do.
- Take the test for eligibility using hypothetical test scores
- Determine your NOC/ skill type
- Apply for and write your test for English i.e. IELTS
- Pay and submit your documents for WES evaluation
- Wait for an invitation to apply (ITA)
- Start looking for jobs while waiting for ITA
- Apply for Canadian PR with all the required documents and proof of funds
- Go for biometrics if called
- Wait for your visa!!