- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
How to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada without an agent
While Canada has been trending for a while now, not a lot of people actually know the ins and outs of its immigration process.
Applying for PR in Canada is a very easy and smooth process which you can do by yourself. All you need to do is follow our simple steps.
Canada is home to some of the world’s most beautiful national parks, world-class ski resorts with a highly developed mixed economy. Canada by size, is the largest country in North America and second in the world.
A lot of Nigerians are considering jumping ship and migrating to this country for a number of reasons. In case you are part of this lot, here are the things you need to do.
- Take the test for eligibility using hypothetical test scores
- Determine your NOC/ skill type
- Apply for and write your test for English i.e. IELTS
- Pay and submit your documents for WES evaluation
- Wait for an invitation to apply (ITA)
- Start looking for jobs while waiting for ITA
- Apply for Canadian PR with all the required documents and proof of funds
- Go for biometrics if called
- Wait for your visa!!