- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has taken to social media to blast a lady who accused her of scam. According to the lady, the actress is running a Ponzi scheme that triples people’s money.
However, the actress has denied the allegation and also revealed that she has warned members of the public to be wary of the activities of fraudsters using her photos to commit crime.
Sharing screenshot from the woman’s Facebook page, Joseph wrote;
“Am so angry right now like seriously
Some people are still dis naive and stupid?
You want quick money so this idiots on Facebook using my name scams you and you blame me? Mba nu?
This idiotic vagabon that is called Doris Akudo that just wanna get famous with my name opens her gutter mouth to say it’s me??aramashiogiri ajimmiri Nkwerre gba gi
May thunder blast your mouth and scatter it give it to you to chew,this Stephanie diamonds uses my f*cking pictures and name in her transactions,and you fall for it after all my fucking warnings? Why didn’t you do video call?
Disregard anything coming from facebook plzzz?
I v made a name and a mark in entertainment industry so you wanna destroy it?
My God Destroys you?pls swipe
Nnanna Okoro my God will bless you,and to dose who defended me and sent me this post am grateful ?”