- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out Between Two Sex Workers In Lagos
Two ladies, Favour Nwachukwu and Ada Anago, have been arrested and charged before tbe Ebute Metta Magistrates Court in Lagos for engaging in a public fight over sex clients.
The fight reportedly took place at Railway compound in Iddo area of Lagos where they were said to have stationed to solicit for male customers for sex.
It was gathered that the defendants had a disagreement over who will be taken for sex and in the process the disagreement resulted in them fighting publicly.
While the fight was going on, the police patrol team raced to the scene and arrested them. They were detained in the cell for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace.
However, while they were still detained in the cell, they continued the fight before a police officer on duty rescued the situation.
They were thereafter charged before the Court for the alleged offence and fighting inside the police cell.They pleaded not guilty.
The prosecutor, Mr. Jimah Iseghede, did not oppose their being granted bail.
Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Kusanu, granted them bail in the sum of N10,000 with one surety in like sum.
The ladies were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail condition.The matter was adjourned till 22nd February, 2019, for the hearing of the matter.
It was gathered that the defendants have perfected their bail condition and were asked to come to court on the adjourned date for the court to hear what caused the fight between them.