- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
The National Collation Center earlier announced opening by 6:00pm on Sunday in Abuja so that results from yesterday’s presidential election across the 36 states and Abuja will be announced.
However, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) National Coalition Center has adjourned proceedings.
They will resume on Monday by 11am.
Meanwhile, four years ago, history was made at the Centre where the immediate past Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega, announced the then opposition candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, winner of the presidential election, defeating then incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Will history repeat itself in 2019 as President Buhari is facing keen challenge from opposition candidate, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.