- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
The National Collation Center earlier announced opening by 6:00pm on Sunday in Abuja so that results from yesterday’s presidential election across the 36 states and Abuja will be announced.
However, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) National Coalition Center has adjourned proceedings.
They will resume on Monday by 11am.
Meanwhile, four years ago, history was made at the Centre where the immediate past Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega, announced the then opposition candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, winner of the presidential election, defeating then incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Will history repeat itself in 2019 as President Buhari is facing keen challenge from opposition candidate, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.