- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
A young couple is going viral on social media over their upcoming wedding in the Ashanti regional capital, Kumasi in Ghana. This follows the emergence of their intriguing pre-wedding photos.
In one of the photos sighted, the couple could be seen in jerseys of English Premier League club, Arsenal. It would appear that they are a big fan of the football club.
While the lady had Yvonne written on her back, the young man’s own had Nelson at the back. For whatever, this easily brings to mind the popular Ghanaian celebrity Yvonne Nelson.
It turned out that the lady’s name was Yvonne Amankwaah Boateng and the guy’s name is Nelson Boah Frimpong. Hence, It would really seem that, together, they are Yvonne Nelson.
Since the photos of the couple popped up online, they have garnered a lot of attention on social media especially the one with them in jerseys.
Actress Yvonne Nelson herself has been intrigued after coming across the couple’s photo on social media.
Taking to her Instagram page to share the photo and the couple’s invitation, indirectly asked to be invited to the wedding.
“Soooo coool! YVONNE & NELSON …I wanna be there #yvonnenelson,” the actress wrote.
@michelle_de_m_highway urged Yvonne to surprise the couple: “You should as a wonderful surprise for them.”
@aireekah_atsu sounded excited about the couple: “At the end of the day we get a ‘Yvonne Nelson””
@estella_officail also implored Yvonne to attend: “Please attend ooh what a coincidence”
Yvonne and Nelson’s wedding will come off Saturday, March 9, 2019, at the Church of Christ Church, Pankrono.