- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
African print materials have proven to be very versatile in the fashion industry. This credit also has to be given to designers and style influencers that continue to dig deep to come up with amazing pieces and rock them amazingly well.
One notable icon in the Nigerian fashion scene is no other than celebrity radio girl Toke Makinwa. The presenter has proven overtime time that she has what it takes to be the face of what fashion looks like in Nigeria and Africa at large.
In new photos that she posted on her Instagram page, Makinwa brings home all the sauce and juice with her perfectly fitted ensemble.
She looked ravishing and classy in an African print design that had been carefully and specifically tailored to fit and enhance all her edges and corners.
In one of the captions that accompanied the post, she revealed that all the glitz and glamour was put together for a burial ceremony of a close friend that she was attending.
See more photos below:
In a related story about the radio girl, an undisclosed source revealed that Anita Solomon, the baby mama to her estranged husband Maje Ayida, was before Hon Justice Olukayode Ogunjobi of Lagos High Court, on Monday, February 4, 2019, to make it known that she got pregnant for him only after he was legally separated from Makinwa.
Answering further questions from Makinwa’s lawyer, Solomon denied the claims of infecting Toke’s ex-husband with STD as contained in On Becoming, a book written by the radio presenter.
Toke is a defendant in a N100 million defamation suit instituted by ex-husband Maje.