- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Fast rising Nigerian singer, Chinko Ekun, is definitely following through with his plans of serving his fatherland through the NYSC program as seen on his social media page.
Real name Oladipo Olamide Emmanuel, the singer has proven that fame is not going to make him loose focus of the important things he needs to do in order to prove himself a good citizen of Nigeria.
Months after he enrolled for the NYSC program, the singer appears to still be abiding by its laws. He recently shared a video of himself in his NYSC kit, with the caption: “Samena corper.”
The Able God crooner also took to his Instastory to share yet another video and this time, he is seen jamming to one of Niniola’s songs.
See screenshots below:
Chinko who started music professionally in 2011, came to limelight through posting videos of his freestyles on Instagram and eventually caught the attention of the YBNL boss Olamide. Shortly afterwards, he got signed to the record label.