- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Fast rising Nigerian singer, Chinko Ekun, is definitely following through with his plans of serving his fatherland through the NYSC program as seen on his social media page.
Real name Oladipo Olamide Emmanuel, the singer has proven that fame is not going to make him loose focus of the important things he needs to do in order to prove himself a good citizen of Nigeria.
Months after he enrolled for the NYSC program, the singer appears to still be abiding by its laws. He recently shared a video of himself in his NYSC kit, with the caption: “Samena corper.”
The Able God crooner also took to his Instastory to share yet another video and this time, he is seen jamming to one of Niniola’s songs.
See screenshots below:
Chinko who started music professionally in 2011, came to limelight through posting videos of his freestyles on Instagram and eventually caught the attention of the YBNL boss Olamide. Shortly afterwards, he got signed to the record label.