- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
‘I Have To Wait For My Turn To Have Sex’ – Man Accuses Wife Of Sleeping With 14 Other Men
A ‘scorned’ man left the court in shock after he accused his wife of sharing their matrimonial bed with 14 other men who include his relatives. According to the Zimbabwean man identified Joseph Tanyaradzwa Gwenzi, he actually has to wait for his turn to have sex with his wife Loveness Musaida Gwenzi as he alleges that she is on a sex binge.
These shocking allegations were made in a case where Joseph had been taken to court by Loveness who wanted an upward maintenance variation. In making her case, Loveness told the court,
The respondent (Joseph) was paying $40 per month for the applicant (Loveness) only after he promised to maintain the children on his own but surprisingly he is not maintaining them. Two children who are at secondary school pay $180 per term for their education while the other two who are still at primary pay $40 per term.
They also need food therefore, I am now applying for an upward variation of the maintenance from $40 to $400 per month.
In presenting his case, Joseph made the allegations against his wife saying that she was sleeping with 14 other men.
The seemingly shocked presiding magistrate Joshua Nembaware deferred the matter to 11 March for a ruling.