- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
A yet-to-be identified election observer has reportedly been shot dead by a police officer in Umuida community, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze north local government area of Enugu state.
The Cable reports that the observer was shot in the head by the police officer stationed close to the residence of Ayogu Eze, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
The observer was first rushed to the St Mary hospital and then transferred to another hospital where he was said to have died.