- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
A yet-to-be identified election observer has reportedly been shot dead by a police officer in Umuida community, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze north local government area of Enugu state.
The Cable reports that the observer was shot in the head by the police officer stationed close to the residence of Ayogu Eze, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
The observer was first rushed to the St Mary hospital and then transferred to another hospital where he was said to have died.