- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Embattled-senior lecturer at the University of Lagos, Akoka, Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu, has said he would not be pressurised to speak on the allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him.
He spoke on Monday to The PUNCH when asked to react to the allegations filed against him.
WITHIN NIGERIA had earlier reported that Dr.Igbeneghu, a pastor with the Foursquare Gospel Church, was filmed making sexual advances at a ‘student’ who sought his help for admission.
Just of recent, his church and the University of Lagos suspended him over the Sexual allegation.
Similarly, the embattled Lecturer when contacted on Monday over the backlash trailing the clip, he said, “I work for the University of Lagos; if you want any reaction, talk to the university.”
“Contact the information unit and they will tell you the correct position.
“If I talk, I will be running foul of the varsity law. Don’t put unnecessary pressure on me to say beyond what I have said,” Igbeneghu concluded.