- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Cyclists Take To The Streets Wearing Nothing For 2019 World Naked Bike Ride (Photos)
Cyclists have taken full advantage of the ‘clothing optional’ theme of the World Naked Bike Ride to pedal through the streets of northern New South Wales in advocacy of cyclists’ road safety.
The World Naked Bike Ride made its way to Nimbin, near the border of Queensland, on Saturday afternoon, with at least 50 riders taking part.
The event is the eleventh annual rendition of ‘biketivists’ hoping to raise awareness for the safety of cyclists, walkers and drivers on the roads.
Sporting little more than a helmet and some body paint, the cyclists made their way around the town in a ‘bare as you dare’ ride.
The organiser of Lismore’s 2019 World Naked Bike Ride Tommy Brodgen said he was surprised the regional town had such a lack of awareness of road safety.