- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Cyclists Take To The Streets Wearing Nothing For 2019 World Naked Bike Ride (Photos)
Cyclists have taken full advantage of the ‘clothing optional’ theme of the World Naked Bike Ride to pedal through the streets of northern New South Wales in advocacy of cyclists’ road safety.
The World Naked Bike Ride made its way to Nimbin, near the border of Queensland, on Saturday afternoon, with at least 50 riders taking part.
The event is the eleventh annual rendition of ‘biketivists’ hoping to raise awareness for the safety of cyclists, walkers and drivers on the roads.
Sporting little more than a helmet and some body paint, the cyclists made their way around the town in a ‘bare as you dare’ ride.
The organiser of Lismore’s 2019 World Naked Bike Ride Tommy Brodgen said he was surprised the regional town had such a lack of awareness of road safety.