- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Senate Presidency: Remi Tinubu declares interest in Vice
I want to be deputy Senate President, says Remi Tinubu
Senator representing Lagos Central, Senator Remi Tinubu, has said her next target is to become the deputy Senate President.
Tinubu said this in an interview with The Guardian, where she expressed optimism that APC would continue to win in Lagos and other states, as long as the party continues to develop people and the country.
Watch video below.
She lamented the participation of too many insignificant parties in the election, saying it makes it confusing and complicated for most of the illiterate voters, as well as money wasting and time consuming.
Senator Remi Tinubu had been captured on video yesterday after casting her vote, saying to a man that the Igbos can no longer be trusted in Lagos State.