- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
Senate Presidency: Remi Tinubu declares interest in Vice
I want to be deputy Senate President, says Remi Tinubu
Senator representing Lagos Central, Senator Remi Tinubu, has said her next target is to become the deputy Senate President.
Tinubu said this in an interview with The Guardian, where she expressed optimism that APC would continue to win in Lagos and other states, as long as the party continues to develop people and the country.
Watch video below.
She lamented the participation of too many insignificant parties in the election, saying it makes it confusing and complicated for most of the illiterate voters, as well as money wasting and time consuming.
Senator Remi Tinubu had been captured on video yesterday after casting her vote, saying to a man that the Igbos can no longer be trusted in Lagos State.