- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
Husband Kills His Wife, Then Shoots Himself Dead After Family Dispute (Photos)
A husband killed his wife before shooting himself dead in a case of suspected murder suicide. The shocking incident happened earlier today
in Palmview – Phoenix , South Africa.
According to reports, members of Reaction Unit South Africa, received several calls from residents in the area reporting shots being fired on the property. Upon arrival the body of a woman was found lying in a pool of blood in the kitchen in an outbuilding.
She had sustained a gunshot wound to the head. The body of her husband was found in the passage. He had also sustained a gun shot wound to the head.
It is alleged that the couple were involved in a domestic dispute when the male drew his firearm and shot his wife. He allegedly then turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. The incident occured in the presence of their two children who were not injured during the shooting.
The motive behind the shooting has not been established at this stage.