- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Toyin Abraham hints at missing ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson
A new social media post seems to suggest that actress Toyin Abraham is missing her ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson and regrets letting him go.
According to a post she shared on social media, the actress stated that it is best to place one’s pride aside when with someone good because coming across good ones these days is difficult.
Toyin Abraham and Adeniyi Johnson are estranged to each after their marriage hit the rocks. Though reports say their divorce has not been finalized in court, Adeniyi Johnson has since moved on and is now married to actress Seyi Edun.