- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Mr Jollof who recently contested in the just concluded House of Representative elections under Sowore’s party AAC was among Popular Nigerians who promised to sponsor Success after a video of her lamenting about being chased away from school went viral (read here).
In less that 24 hours, Nigerians located the girl in the viral video, Mr Jollof was able to get in touch and he has paid the defaulted school fees with further promises of sending her to a private school after she completes her ongoing exams. See what he posted below.
Success school fees is been settled for this term so she can write her examination. From next term she will resume in one of the best private school in Saplele. Whatever treatment my kids get, she will also get by the special grace of God. We went ahead to pay for school bus that will pick and drop success, no more trekking to school. Success now na BETTER STYLE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!! I will take care of her education from now till she graduate from University (She’s now my responsibility)
Little Success who is very happy with the development revealed that she has threatened the School Authorities that she will leave their Pako School school very soon. Watch the video below.
See previous video that went viral below.
Below is the deplorable state of the school attended by success.