- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
According to a post she shared on Facebook, she’s about to lose her house and everything she’s worked for.
She stated that she is currently in pain which spread to her shoulder after she broke her finger due to the issue she’s facing.
Calling for help, Egor Efiok wrote:
“I am soooo stressed and depressed. I am going to lose my house here. Everything I have worked hard for since 1994. I have an important meeting in Los Angeles on Monday and have no energy to travel. I had a freak accident yesterday because of the stress and broke my 5 left fingers. The pain is worse today and has spread to my shoulder. Anyway, I don’t care again. Whatever wants to happen should happen. I am tired.
“I am a very good person. All I have ever done is good good good. I can give up my last morsel to save somebody. I have given money to people who don’t even know me because I have a good heart. Jesus sees it. Please help me.”