- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Recipe of the day: How to bake plantain cake
Take the magic taste of plantain and turn it into a pastry for you and your family to enjoy!
1 hour 20 minutes
- Preheat the Oven to 350 F
- Grease and Flour the Baking Pan and set aside
- Combine the Flour, Salt and Baking powder and set aside
- Mash or blend the Plantains
- Cream together the Butter and Sugar for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the Yogurt and cream it together. Add the eggs one at a time and cream together as well.
- Combine the wet ingredients together with the dry ingredient and fold a couple of times
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking Pan. Smooth out the surface of the batter and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hr or till a tester or toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
This recipe first appeared on ChefLolasKitchen.com