- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Recipe of the day: How to bake plantain cake
Take the magic taste of plantain and turn it into a pastry for you and your family to enjoy!
1 hour 20 minutes
- Preheat the Oven to 350 F
- Grease and Flour the Baking Pan and set aside
- Combine the Flour, Salt and Baking powder and set aside
- Mash or blend the Plantains
- Cream together the Butter and Sugar for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the Yogurt and cream it together. Add the eggs one at a time and cream together as well.
- Combine the wet ingredients together with the dry ingredient and fold a couple of times
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking Pan. Smooth out the surface of the batter and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hr or till a tester or toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
This recipe first appeared on ChefLolasKitchen.com