- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Celebrity sisters Niniola and Teni have been spotted together on few occasions and it is being rumored the duo do not share so much in common.
However in a new interview with Newsmen, Niniola has revealed that the public perception on their relationship is false and she communicates with her sister on a daily basis
“Teni is my baby sister and her success makes me proud. That is my baby doing good and I am very happy for her. That is how a big sister should feel. As a big sister, we talk every day as opposed to what some people think. Apart from music, we are blood sisters.” she said
While she didn’t totally rule out a collaboration with Teni, Niniola wasn’t clear about it either. She urged people to stay vigilant, stating that anything could come up between them.
Speaking on her plans for this year, Niniola said she had already started it on a good note, saying, “I have released my first single of 2019, titled Designer, and it is doing well. I plan to release its video very soon.”