- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
I talk to Teni every day – Niniola
Celebrity sisters Niniola and Teni have been spotted together on few occasions and it is being rumored the duo do not share so much in common.
However in a new interview with Newsmen, Niniola has revealed that the public perception on their relationship is false and she communicates with her sister on a daily basis
“Teni is my baby sister and her success makes me proud. That is my baby doing good and I am very happy for her. That is how a big sister should feel. As a big sister, we talk every day as opposed to what some people think. Apart from music, we are blood sisters.” she said
While she didn’t totally rule out a collaboration with Teni, Niniola wasn’t clear about it either. She urged people to stay vigilant, stating that anything could come up between them.
Speaking on her plans for this year, Niniola said she had already started it on a good note, saying, “I have released my first single of 2019, titled Designer, and it is doing well. I plan to release its video very soon.”