- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
According to Abdullahi Yusuf, the attack on the Fulani herdsmen which saw their cattle killed – was allegedly carried out by Irigei tribe.
The people of Bassa and other Nigerians are calling on the appropriate authorities to look into the issue as quickly as possible in order to prevent a reprisal attack by the Fulanis.
Last year, some persons were killed by suspected gunmen in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State. About 15 of their cows were also killed during the attack.