- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
According to Abdullahi Yusuf, the attack on the Fulani herdsmen which saw their cattle killed – was allegedly carried out by Irigei tribe.
The people of Bassa and other Nigerians are calling on the appropriate authorities to look into the issue as quickly as possible in order to prevent a reprisal attack by the Fulanis.
Last year, some persons were killed by suspected gunmen in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State. About 15 of their cows were also killed during the attack.