- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Why I do not want to be seen as a good woman – Sonia Morales
Sonia Morales has taken to social media to make her stance on being called a real woman known.
According to Morales who shares a child with actor IK Ogbonna, no one was born into the world to suffer so if having to live a fake live, settle and live miserably in pain is what makes a woman a good one, then she doesn’t want to be seen as one.
She wrote in an Instagram post,
“When a girl lives a good life someone is always busy looking for names to call her. As if it’s almost a norm for females to be seen suffering and being victims of circumstances. So you must settle, live miserably silent pain and endurance and struggle all your life to be recognized as a real woman or a good woman. If that’s a definition of a good woman, I don’t want to be one”.