- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
A Kenyan drug addict who went viral after he was rescued from the streets by his childhood friend in 2017 has been reported dead.
Patrick Hinga Wanjiru, who almost ran mad because of drugs was rescued by a former classmate and childhood friend, Wanja Mwaura, who fed and helped get him admitted at Chiromo lane Medical Center, where he got rehabilitated.
Taking to her Facebook on Monday morning to share the sad news, Wanja said Patrick had gone to visit his friends on Thursday before calling his mother to complain about stomach-ache, but it wasn’t serious.
She also noted that he spent the night with his friends but on Saturday night when the problem persisted, he went to a hospital where he passed on.