- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
A Kenyan drug addict who went viral after he was rescued from the streets by his childhood friend in 2017 has been reported dead.
Patrick Hinga Wanjiru, who almost ran mad because of drugs was rescued by a former classmate and childhood friend, Wanja Mwaura, who fed and helped get him admitted at Chiromo lane Medical Center, where he got rehabilitated.
Taking to her Facebook on Monday morning to share the sad news, Wanja said Patrick had gone to visit his friends on Thursday before calling his mother to complain about stomach-ache, but it wasn’t serious.
She also noted that he spent the night with his friends but on Saturday night when the problem persisted, he went to a hospital where he passed on.