- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
It is an emotional day for Nollywood actor, Armstrong Moses, as he remembers his wife, Rita, whom he buried exactly a year ago today.
The mother of two was returning to her husband’s residence in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state from Lagos on Saturday, February 3rd, when the Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC) bus conveying her and other passengers, got involved in a ghastly crash at the Ugbogui axis of Benin Ore Lagos Expressway.
She sustained Spinal cord injuries that led to her death.
Taking to his Facebook page this morning to mourn her, a distraught Armstrong wrote
”YOU ARE REMEMBERED…..
I miss you so much my Chub Chub. It’s been one year now since you were laid to rest, but your memory is still very fresh in our minds. The kids miss you so much too. Kim woke up very early in the morning to remind me of your birthday last year 25th of December at exactly 5:30am. It was a devastating moment for me. Hmmmmm what a world, but God knows best. Rest on my beautiful woman, Late Mrs. Senorita Adiaha Armstrong. I will forever miss you.
Also shared their photo together;