- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
On Wednesday night, singer/actor, Banky W, departed Nigeria for the US where he will be attending a Nollywood event. Banky shared a video of himself at the airport and he was already speaking with an American accent.
His wife Adesua was shocked by his accent and left a cheeky comment on his page.
See his reply and also watch the video he shared below;
View this post on Instagram
If you're in #LosAngeles, you're in luck!! While the rest of the world has to wait, you get a special screening of Up North, King Of Boys, and Lionheart this weekend, at the @nollywoodinhollywood festival. On my way to LA right now with @kemiadetiba, @topeoshinfilm, @bellanaijaonline courtesy of @airfrance Attendance is free, but you have to check the @nollywoodinhollywood page to register. I haven't been to LA in 15 years!!! 🙆🏽♂️🙆🏽♂️😱😱🕺🏾🕺🏾 Looking forward to a lit weekend with my people. #losangeles #lanightlife #nollywood #nollywoodinhollywood #nollywoodinhollywoodla Hollywood #Usc #cityofla