- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
American actress, Angela Bassett, will have you looking twice when you realize that this woman is 60, because she doesn’t look a day over 20.
60-year-old Hollywood actress, Angela Bassett, looks like she is in her 20’s. The talented actress is a flawless and turns more heads than most women younger than her. Recent snaps of her blew people’s minds when they realized that she is 60
Angela is a famous and respected international actress. She is best known for her role in ‘Black Panther’, and the iconic Tina Turner biography film, ‘What’s Love Got to Do With It’, for which she received an Academy Award nomination and a Golden Globe Award.
Many fans and social media users cannot get over the fact that this woman is 60. If you have never seen Angela before, you must be living under a rock, but be prepared to be amazed.
Angela was born on 16 August, 1958 in New York. Some women spend their entire lives wishing that they had looked even half as good at 20 as Angela does now at 60.
A recent post with snaps of the drop-dead gorgeous woman looking absolutely flawless in a casual emerald green tracksuit blew people’s minds. Let us remind you, she is 60! Just look at her!
Angela Bassett is 60 years old… ? pic.twitter.com/4e9rBtf6PJ
— MoorInfo (@MoorInformation) March 18, 2019
Here are some comments from the people whose minds were blown by these snaps of the stunning 60-year-old Angela:
— Tay-nanea (@tay_nanea) March 18, 2019
Who knew…. pic.twitter.com/YU6MZNsL8A
— Tim Verhoeff (@TimVerhoeff) March 19, 2019