- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi has made Nigeria proud once again. The actress was once again featured in Vogue magazine as she gets recognised as Nollywood’s rom-com queen. Excited Etomi shared the link to the article written about her in the Vogue issue on her Instagram page
It was earlier reported that the actress had been featured on a Vogue magazine cover alongside other popular actresses such as Hollywood’s Scarlet Johansson and Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone.
The actress did not stop there as she has been featured in an article for a Vogue issue. In the article, the actress was described as the queen of romantic comedy movies in Nollywood.
Etomi-Wellington was also celebrated in the article, for her amazing style. She was recognised as one of the stars in Nigeria who takes the responsibility to use her platform to make awareness for Nigerian fashion brands.
It stated that Etomi-Wellington who is looked up to as a fashion icon wears many Nigerian brands. Her love life with husband Banky Wellington was also mentioned.
The article described her as someone who shares sweetheart selfies with Banky W. She also inspires people to vote and change Nigeria.
Here is a video of Adesua Etomi at Vogue’s interview with popular actresses around the world.
View this post on Instagram
Watch as 9 global superstars dish on everything from red carpet nightmares and strange fan interactions to the perks of being an international superstar. (Hint: They’re not as obvious as you might think.) Tap the link in our bio for the full episode of Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood Squared! Director @ab_arnaudboutin Fashion Editor @gurvial DP @jeremyvalender Visual Editor @rubenramos Set Designer @samuel.pidgen Voice Over @amygforce Sound @johanwinstedt #KurtSeery Hair @annacofone @nero Makeup @rachelsingerclark @gracegraceahn Editor @spiegeltopia @modern.post
Meanwhile, after the release of the Vogue magazine cover, many Nigerians were furious about how their beloved actress turned out on the cover. They claimed that her light skintone had been toned to look dark.