- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
See What Cristiano Ronaldo Did After Being Given A Real Madrid Shirt To Sign On
Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus back in the summer, moving to Turin in a £105million transfer that stunned the footballing world.
Ronaldo was given a Real Madrid shirt after Portugal’s goalless draw with Ukraine on Friday. And the 34-year-old was amused by the incident, with footage showing him looking relaxed. Ronaldo reportedly turned to the supporter in question and said: “Don’t you have Juventus?” The fan then replied by saying: “I have it, I have it.”
In the time since, the Portugal international has explained the reasons for his decision to leave – with Florentino Perez key.
“I felt it inside the club, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start,” he said.
“The president looked at me through eyes that didn’t want to say the same thing, as if I was no longer indispensable to them, if you know what I mean.
“That’s what made me think about leaving.”