- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
See What Cristiano Ronaldo Did After Being Given A Real Madrid Shirt To Sign On
Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus back in the summer, moving to Turin in a £105million transfer that stunned the footballing world.
Ronaldo was given a Real Madrid shirt after Portugal’s goalless draw with Ukraine on Friday. And the 34-year-old was amused by the incident, with footage showing him looking relaxed. Ronaldo reportedly turned to the supporter in question and said: “Don’t you have Juventus?” The fan then replied by saying: “I have it, I have it.”
In the time since, the Portugal international has explained the reasons for his decision to leave – with Florentino Perez key.
“I felt it inside the club, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start,” he said.
“The president looked at me through eyes that didn’t want to say the same thing, as if I was no longer indispensable to them, if you know what I mean.
“That’s what made me think about leaving.”