- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Yahoo Boy who killed ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter for money ritual sentenced to death by hanging
Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death
We earlier reported that Adenike Khadijat, the daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State found dead under the bed of Adeyemi Alao who is allegedly her boyfriend (read here).
The young man who was earlier remanded in Akure prison has been served death sentence.
Prior to his sentence, the culprit admitted that he’s a Yahoo boy but he did not kill his girlfriend. Adeyemi, who confessed to being an Internet fraudster said he was not directly involved in the killing of Khadijat.
He explained that it was the two accomplices that killed and buried her, adding that the two fleeing suspects were brought to his house by the deceased.
He said, “I only provided the digger that was used to dig the grave inside my room where the deceased was buried. But Khadijat was not killed for ritual purpose.”
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.
Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.
Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.