- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
Yahoo Boy who killed ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter for money ritual sentenced to death by hanging
Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death
We earlier reported that Adenike Khadijat, the daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State found dead under the bed of Adeyemi Alao who is allegedly her boyfriend (read here).
The young man who was earlier remanded in Akure prison has been served death sentence.
Prior to his sentence, the culprit admitted that he’s a Yahoo boy but he did not kill his girlfriend. Adeyemi, who confessed to being an Internet fraudster said he was not directly involved in the killing of Khadijat.
He explained that it was the two accomplices that killed and buried her, adding that the two fleeing suspects were brought to his house by the deceased.
He said, “I only provided the digger that was used to dig the grave inside my room where the deceased was buried. But Khadijat was not killed for ritual purpose.”
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.
Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.
Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.