- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Yoruba actress, Ronke Oshodi also decided to recently thrill her fans and show off how good of a dancer she is. The well-endowed actress looked all shades of glorious as she moved most muscles in her body, swayed left to right and actually ‘gbe body e’
The latest Nigerian dance move everyone is trying hard to do is the Zanku. Since Nigerian musician, Zlatan, released the Zanku music aka Leg Work, everyone including celebrities have made it a point of duty to learn how to burst the leg-movement-demanding dance move.
It is not everyday we see celebrities burst a dance move and show their fans that it is not all about work, they also know how to party and let off steam when there is need to.
Just recently, media mogul, Betty Irabor clocked 62 and decided to show off her dance moves. Guess what? She burst the Zanku/Leg Work move and had the internet admiring how gorgeous she looks at her age.